Tour Booking Information
Please reading through the booking information below and then give us a call or send us an email and we will contact you to place a booking.
Phone: 0427 067 154 OR 0419 656 888 +61 419 656 888 (Int)
Thank you for choosing Gecko Canoeing and Trekking for your Northern Territory Holiday. We are a proud resident of the Top End Region and have been based in Katherine for over 25 years. We have managed to win many major tourism awards because we are a proud small company, delivering services in a region which we care about and have a deep knowledge and relationship with.
Our tour codes are:
3 Day Katherine River Respite: KR3
6 Day Katherine and Daly rivers Explorer KD6
6 Day Jatbula Trail ‘Plus’ Guided Walk JT 5/6
6 Day Kakadu Twin Falls Trail Guided walk KTN 5/6
8 Day Katherine River Discovery Paddle/Walk EVKR 8
13 Day Wilderness Escape Walk/Paddle KTNKD 13
Senior Guide and Principal
We require a completed booking form and non-refundable booking fee of $220 per adult and $110 per child (9-13) to confirm your booking. Bookings made within 60 days of departure will require payment in full at the time of booking.
The balance of money owed will be due 60 days prior to departure. If payment is not received you will forfeit your deposit and place on the tour.
Cancellations must be received in writing. The booking deposit is non-refundable, is not transferable to others and will be forfeited for any cancellations. Cancellations made within 60 days prior to departure are subject to the Cancellations Terms and Conditions following.
Credit Cards Call us to pay with your credit card. We accept Visa, Mastervard and American Express. (Please note that credit card payments incur a fee of 2%)
Account Name: NT Immersions PL
BSB: 015 884 Bank: ANZ
Account Number: 495 415 901
SWFT Code: ANZBAU3MXXX (for international wire transfer)
NOTE: Please read the following carefully.
Once Gecko Canoeing and Trekking has received a Booking Fee, Voucher Number, or Receipt Number, a BOOKING CONFIRMATION form is generated.
As soon as you have received this form, the TERMS AND CONDITIONS and CANCELLATION POLICY are considered to be in effect.
- Every effort is taken by Management and Guides of Gecko Canoeing and Trekking to ensure safe touring; however no responsibility is taken by Gecko Canoeing and Trekking for personal injury or loss/damage of personal items, if the advice and procedures communicated before and during the tour has not been followed.
- We highly recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance and have adequate personal insurance, in order to cover unfortunate and unforeseeable occurrences.
- You will be asked to disclose any irregular medical, physical or mental conditions, body size (for fitment of equipment), swimming ability and emergency contact details prior to the tour.
- You will be asked to read and sign an ‘acknowledgement of advice’ form prior to tour commencement. You will not be asked to waive your rights as a consumer under the ‘Trade Practices Act’.
- In the unlikely event of a need for alteration; Gecko Canoeing and Trekking reserves the right to change, with reasonable notice, the itinerary, subject to unexpected or unsafe conditions. Unfortunately GECKO CANOEING AND TREKKING will not be held responsible for any expense incurred by the guest, but will endeavor to reach an appropriate resolution. (Please refer to travel insurance advice).
- Furthermore; if GECKO CANOEING AND TREKKING has no option other than to cancel a tour, full refunds will be given or alternative tours organised.
Minimum Numbers & Cancellation Policy
Gecko Canoeing and Trekking tours are confirmed with a minimum number of 4 guests. If there is an insufficient number of participants to confirm a tour, you will be given a choice of:
- To pay an additional amount to have the trip run as scheduled (equivalent amount of another pax, which will be refunded if minimum numbers are eventually confirmed on the tour), or
- To put your booking fee towards another trip date.
- If you cancel a tour, Gecko Canoeing and Trekking is not responsible for any expenses incurred by tour members in preparation for a tour ie. non-refundable airline tickets, accommodation, medical expenses, equipment, etc. If you cancel, please be aware of the following
- CONFIRMED bookings that are cancelled up to 14 days prior to the agreed scheduled departure date, will incur a penalty of 100% of the tour cost.
- CONFIRMED bookings that are cancelled 30 days to 14 days prior to the agreed scheduled departure date, will incur a penalty of 50% of the tour cost.
- CONFIRMED bookings that are cancelled before 30 days prior to the agreed scheduled departure date, will incur a penalty of the booking fee amount.
Tour Booking Information
Please reading through the booking information above and then give us a call or send us an email and we will contact you to place a booking.
Phone: 0427 067 154 (Aus) +61 419 656 888 (Int)